Damian believes that every client, regardless of gender, ethnicity, color, or social status, is essential. As such, Damian employs the same relentless, vigorous representation across the board — to all clients. Additionally, he makes it a priority to understand his clients’ claim(s) and understand the person behind the claim. As such, Damian makes it a priority to build deep, meaningful relationships with his clients. He believes that he doesn’t have clients but instead has friends.
Damian graduated from the University of Georgia with a major in Political Science and a minor in History. He attended law school at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. He focused a large portion of his studies on civil litigation and the litigation process. While obtaining his Juris Doctorate, Damian also met his beautiful wife Brooke H. Sullivent, Esq. Together they have two amazing daughters, Kinsley and Harper. Damian considers family and friends as vital to his career. As such, when Damian is not practicing law or advocating for a cause, he is spending time with his family and friends.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2016
- Civil Litigation Certificate
- University of Georgia, B.A. Political Science, 2012
- Minor: History
- Florida Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
- State of Illinois
- U.S District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Mr. Sullivent practices primarily on Property Insurance Disputes.