Matthew Kennedy began his career with Nessler & Associates as an intern while he was still attending law school. After he graduated and passed the Illinois State Bar, Mr. Kennedy was hired as a full-time attorney. Mr. Kennedy now heads the Workers’ Compensation division at Nessler & Associates. He has dedicated his career to helping injured workers recover the workers’ compensation benefits they need.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of Louisville, 2006
- Juris Doctorate
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2010
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association, Committee Member
Admitted to Practice
- State of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Mr. Kennedy practices primarily in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury.
- Member of Lincoln-Douglas American Inn of Court
- November 2015 – Present