Thomas J. Nessler, a long-time Florida native, focuses his practice on fighting for those who need a voice. After passing the Florida State Bar, Mr. Nessler joined the Law Offices of Frederick W. Nessler & Associates, Ltd. Mr. Nessler is a partner and managing attorney of the Florida branch of Nessler & Associates. “I love meeting face to face with my clients,” said Thomas. “I have the opportunity to assist our clients during some of their greatest times of need, so a personal relationship with them is essential.” His practice focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, automobile accidents, premises liability, and institutional and clerical abuse. Mr. Nessler will also accept general matters on a case-by-case basis.
- Dual Bachelors of Science in:
- History and Humanities
- Jacksonville University, 2013
- Juris Doctorate
- Intake, Interview, and Immigration Clinic
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2017
- Member of the Jacksonville University Men’s Golf Team 2009-2013
- Men’s Golf Representative of Student Activities Council
- Florida Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Commissioner Town of Belleair, Florida.
Admitted to Practice
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Mr. Nessler practices primarily on personal injury, wrongful death, automobile accidents, premises liability, and institutional and clerical sexual abuse. Mr. Nessler will also accept general matters on a case-by-case basis.